Cart is empty
The Best Way to Market the Mary Kay Opportunity!
C-U-P-C-A-K-E Marketing is the best thing since....well, since cupcakes!
Tell your future team members all about the reasons women sell Mary Kay (TM) by sharing the C-U-P-C-A-K-E Marketing plan. Each letter of the word "cupcake" represents a "sweet" reason to begin a "PINK" business.
The smaller "Shortcut Cards" come in a package of 25 individual cards- all 25 cards have the same front and back. Each small, postcard-sized card lists each letter of the word "cupcake" and a short explanation explaining that letter. We have 2 versions to choose from- Vintage or Bakery Version. Both use the same 7 reasons, the only difference is the front graphic- a lady holding a cupcake, or just simply a bakery style cupcake. You choose which set you like best!
The Shortcut Cards make a perfect companion to the set of Large Cards. Just pass one out to each guest at your party so they can follow along as you explain the concept behind CUPCAKE Marketing. Some consultants are even laminating the cards and having the guests circle each letter that represents something that they're interested in. Just wipe off and reuse!
SHORTCUT CARD SUGGESTED USES
Shortcut cards are designed to be given away.
* Have your entire team use Cupcake Marketing in all of their own classes and events- as people start seeing 'cupcake' in your theme, it will set you all apart as the "fun, hip, Mary Kay Gals", and not just another Mary Kay person.
* Have an event such as a "Cupcakes & Compacts Party", "Cupcakes & Color Class" , "Cupcakes & Cash Night". Bring some cupcakes to tie in CUPCAKE MARKETING with your unforgettable event!
* Put one shortcut card at each individual setting at a Skin Care Class. The guest sees the eye catching card, and can read all 7 reasons why we become part of Mary Kay.
* Perfect size to place in reorder bags for your customers, as a marketing material item. Just circle one of the reasons you think she would be good at the business and write a short personal note.
* Perfect prize for girls having lots of skin care classes to earn!
* Great for Mary Kay BINGO events to hand out to all of your guests.
Sales Director Jana Rampton gives credit to "CUPCAKE Marketing" for her success in winning her bee for being in the Queen's Court of Sharing at Seminar 2010!
***Don't forget to listen to the C-U-P-C-A-K-E Marketing song by Full Circle! They are meant to be together! Find the CD for sale HERE! ***
You may be interested in the following items:
No posts found